Yes, there IS a way to have separate Multipsk macro buttons just for
contests without having to pres CTRL each time.  Actually two ways.

1.  Have TWO separate folders for Multipsk on you PC.  Configure the
macros in one folder for regular use, configure the other for
contests.  When working a contest, book the Multipsk contest folder.

2.  Have just one incidence of Multipsk on you PC  BUT have two sets
of macros.  Example, in Multipsk the Macros you use are F1 through
F24.  Using a text editor, create two copies of each macro you want.
F1 for regular use might say "CQ CQ CQ "  , F1 for contest use might
say "CQ CQ Contest".  Save the two sets of macros to a zip file.  When
you need the contest macros , unzip them to you Multipsk and have then
over write you regular macro files. After the contest unzip your
regular macros (which you will have also zipped) over the contest
macros.  This will only take a 3-5 seconds each contest, after initial
creation of the two sets of macros.    If you want different macro
button labels . you will also need to edit N files too.

Andy K3UK

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com