I was reading through these earlier postings and came across this one
and was a little bit baffled.  How did you measure the throughput of
Olivia 250/2?  From my testing it appears to be approx. 38wpm not 10.
Though that is clearly not as fast as RTTY.  Olivia has never been
about being super fast unless you run 2000/8 maybe. But does fast
matter IF you can't get through?
--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ham Radio Deluxe/Digital Master 780 would have the 250/2 as well as
many
> other  mode as well as even 125/2. I measured the throughput of
250/2
> and it appears too slow for practical use at around only 10 wpm.
Not
> competitive with 45 baud RTTY at 60 wpm. I am sure it would be
quite
> robust however.
>
> 73,
>
> Rick, KV9U
>
> John Bradley wrote:
> >
> > After you came up with the idea Sholto, I was fooling around with
Rtty