Does anyone here  have any creative ideas for using multiple rigs on
digital modes with one PC?

I have three HF rigs in the shack but two are off most of the time.  I
thought that with Spring coming I should perhaps throw up a few more
antennae and perhaps put all rigs to some use, at least monitoring
some calling frequencies.

I do have a couple of old PC's that I could also use,  but do not want
to use big old clunky CRT monitors, they are noisy and take up too
much room in the shack. I am too cheap to go out and buy two LCD
monitors just to use with old computers.

WSPR, Multipsk, and Winwarbler all have interesting capabilities to
listen to a range of frequencies and decode multiple signals.
Ideally, I would like to monitor 28.160 for MEPT/WSPR, 14070 PSK with
Winwarbler, and 14076 for JT65A in Multipsk. I thought of running
THREE audio receive cables to my single PC's soundcard.  That might
make things quite confusing.  Maybe I can use multiple sound cards ,
one for each mode.

I am guessing someone here has already tried something like this, any
comments or ideas ?

Andy K3UK