On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 3:37 AM, expeditionradio
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>

> At this point, it is so easy to provide interconnectivity on
> HF/VHF/UHF with the Winlink system, that there simply isn't any excuse
> for not using it (except for personal ego or blood feud). Winlink is
> simply one of the best ham radio emcomm messaging tools you can have
> in your toolbox. There just isn't anything like it out there that
> provides what it does.
>
> 73 Bonnie VR2/KQ6XA

After revisiting the Winlink web page, I think it is the HF side that
I am interested in.  Maintaining a VHF/UHF RMSPAcket station in my
area is likely fruitless because no one uses packet in my area
nowadays.  So it looks like I should further explore Winlink with my
PC-ALE station again.  I think I had a winlink account in the past,
will look and see what I did with all that.

Andy.