I have been able to send DBM messages through and get confirmation from
the HFLink server station that they were processed through the Winlink
2000 system server, (e.g., one in Perth), so it would seem that the
syntax and the way I am formatting them is OK. Not sure why it did not
do work previously, because as it turns out, the commands that I was
using are the correct commands based upon the bbslink site.

Having said this, I do not actually receive the messages via e-mail to
my main e-mail account. I have had one on 6-16-08 come through, but that
may have been an AMD type. I can't recall. Nothing has come through in
the past day or so with the messages that I had sent. I know that the
Winlink 2000 system has had e-mail server problems from time to time and
sometimes messages can take a few days to get the recipient, but this
should be quite rare. I plan to do additional testing and will report on
what happens.