  From: Paul L Schmidt, K9PS
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 23:15 UTC
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Has anyone looked into FPGA-based digital modes?

  I hadn't thought of trying a high-speed VHF/UHF modem :) Maybe
  that's because I live away from what most people call civilization
  and there aren't many VHF/UHF signals around here.

  I'd figured on using a CPU personality for overall control, and
  doing the "work" in hardware.

  Is the Spartan-3E starter kit (Digilent/Xilinx) the one you're using?

  73,

  - ps