Thanks to all at TARA for organizing it.

I had about 4 hours in the contest, had to be away with my daughter in
a sports event most of the time.  Best hour i had was 0100-02000  when
I ran 17 stations on 80M. 9 mults.

I had difficult on 40 and 20, many over driven stations plus generally
poor conditions.  I heard a few on 15 but did not work any.  I was way
short of my target, just 48 Qs and only one DX,  a QSO with Chile on 20M.

And K3UK

-- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> THANK YOU....THANK YOU......THANK YOU!!
>
> To all of you that participated in the TARA PSK "Rumble" we
appreciate your
> support and we hope you enjoyed the contest. The band conditions
sure were not
>  the best but by the time this contest comes around next year
they'll be
> that much better.
>
> I notice a LOT of new calls in this year's Rumble and that is great
to see.
> I hope you new folks will join us again and PLEASE remember to
submit that
> score.
>
> I'd also like to acknowledge you folks that do not contest but allow
folks
> like myself to do so. We thank you ever so much for standing by and
allowing
> the  contesters to have some fun.
>
> We'll be looking for those scores to roll in! Many THANKS to Ernie
Mills,