If you take a look at the actual scores so far at the TARA site  (
http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_rumble_results.html ), you will see
how scoring for the main contest is done..
The TARA web site lists my score as

K3UK
Qs         W  VE  JA  VK  DX
48          13    1      0    0 1    Score  =  720

So, looks like you are correct.

Andy K3UK

--
Andy K3UK