Greetings: I only have one radio to check those frequencies so
was wondering if the QRM is generated here or what..

        A snapshot is at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/haltec/usb-14077.000.jpg

and the multiple tones seem to be 30Hz apart across the entire waterfall
300-2500Hz.. Below the subject dial setting is OK as well as above.. Am
I the only one hearing these tones?? They've been there during spot
checks for over two days now.. Must be my location??

        I discovered this trying to print a PSKMail station on 20
metres.. The 30M PSKMail server works fine..

--

        Vy 73 de Hal--W8MCH    UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
.