From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of "John Becker, WŘJAB"
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 5:22 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Global traffic and emergencies

While we in this area was up to our back side with water
early this year Pactor and WinLink work just fine for us.

FEMA as well as SEMA Just loved that they could get updates via
their blackberry. You must first understand that in the rural areas
such as this there is very little cell coverage if any.

If it was not for HF and WinLink a lot of info would have not gotten
from point "A" to point "B".

I know that just made a lot of the anti pactor - anti wide shack in
their shoes. Deal with it, once again it worked.

Maybe soon something new and better will come down the line.

John, W0JAB