--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Jose A. Amador" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's OK for aural reference, but a .wav cilp is required for decoding.

Jose,

I gave thought to what you said and it makes sense.  The 'aural
reference' and screenshot is good, but the ability to decode is even
better.

I was concerned that I wouldn't get that ability, but before I
committed to the concern, I decided to test the theory.  I recorded
several HF digital modes and saved them as MP3 files, set at
128Kbps/48000Hz/Mono.

I could have added my own phasing, sine characteristics, modulations,
base frequency, etc.  But it's untouched audio, straight from the rig.

Upon playback, I've been able to decode every MP3 I've made.

Is there any specific modes that you were referring to?  Maybe I
missed it.

f, k2ncc