Thanks, I kind of figured it out myself.  There was a QSO I was
listening to later, which switched from PSK to MT63.  However, I could
not get a decode after they switched.  I'm using DM780, and try as I
might, carefully adjusting the trace back and forth to try to center
it on the signal, I could get nothing but gibberish printed out.
Don't know what was the problem.  Any suggestions?  It was MT63-500
according to the width of the waterfall trace.

KCØPTO  Les

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Wallen" <kf4...@...> wrote:

> I could not tell what frequency that was on exactly or the time it
was , could it have been my mt63 signals ?