From: barry whittemore
Date: 04/02/2009 14:31:49
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] HF packet

A friend is looking to experiment with HF packet 300 Baud and hasnt had much
luck finding any. He only wants to decode off the air for now. are there any
freqs that he could listen to that would have some to decode. certain times
etc?
Thanks
Barry
WB1EDI

Windows LiveĀ™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

<<parchment.jpg>>