Some members of another group I am a member too felt harrassed and sent
a protest. Sometimes we got too many announcements and no real news, so
it became tiresome. Most mails were pdf's with large detailed images,
which was quite a burden for slow modems.

73,

Jose, CO2JA

---

Andrew O'Brien wrote:

> I am guessing that it was taken down due to violation of Yahoo rules.
> Several people have written to me privately complaining about what
> they perceived as violations.  I refrained from doing anything because
> the group was in some sense a competitor to my digitalradio group.
> Competition is good, so I did not want to do anything that would imply
> I am biased .  The issues raised were related to multiple cross
> posting and frequent solicitations to join the Illinois group, often
> after they had asked for the solicitations to stop.
>
> The owner  made some good contributions here but seemed to get a bit
> lost at times, a few times items I posted here were later re-posted as
> new items by this person.
>
> Since the Illinois group was activated and undertook major PR efforts,
> postings to this group dropped about 40%.  Perhaps we will see some
> increased use here.
>
> Andy K3UK
> Owner -Digitalradio
>

> -- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "WD8ARZ" <wd8...@...> wrote:
>> My last one from them was:

VI Conferencia Internacional de Energía Renovable, Ahorro de Energía y
Educación Energética
9 - 12 de Junio 2009, Palacio de las Convenciones
...Por una cultura energética sustentable
www.ciercuba.com