I have received a suggestion that this group hold another Olivia mode
contest/activity.  I am interested in  receiving further suggestions for this .
 Since past contests that I have organized have taken up a lot of time  and
have been subjected to glitches with emailed cabrillo files, I will make any
new contests use simple on-line submission forms, similar to those used by
TARA.

Anyone have suggested format and time period that would facilitate good
involvement from Europe, NA, SA, and the rest of the planet ?   Single band ?
just 2 bands ?

Andy K3UK