You can send a mode command to fldigi from the jpskmail client. -> Mode menu.
Default is PSK250. Actually, in the original perl client for linux you can ask
the server to change
the mode once you are connected. This has not yet been implemented in the java
client.

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

Recommended software:  Winwarbler, FLDIGI, DM780, or Multipsk

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: