From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com]on
Behalf Of Marc PD4U
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 11:36 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Re:Solar Cycle 23 Sunspot Group Re-emerges

But is the solar minimum the (only necessary and sufficient) explaining
factor for a global cooling?
As we say in Holland "One swallow doesn't make it summer" meaning: one
cannot 'jump to conclusions' based on unsufficient data, and beside that the
swallow is not the explaining factor for summer to arise, but a result of
it.

----