I wonder why some folks bother with phone, especially under weak conditions.
It sure is fun to just "talk" but the performance of SSB phone versus other
modes continues to amaze me.  Trying for the LOTW TP award has caused me to use
SSB phone more of late,  and I am often encountering situations where we switch
from CW to digital and then to phone for the award.  Today for example, I
worked NX7F 559 on CW, then barely readable on phone, 339 at best, then 100%
copy on PSK31.  I wonder if there are many phone ops who do not yet do the
other modes?  They would be shocked at how much less shouting they would need
to do if they pursued DX in CW or digital modes.

Andy K3UK