It is not Olivia or MFSK16 guys.

It's just MFSK modulation based on Reed Solomon coding.

 From Patrick's documentation:

"Each mode corresponds to a message which is transformed in a particular
Reed-Solomon sequence. Each sequence is composed of 15 symbols (of 4
bits), each symbol being transmitted in a MFSK modulation. There are 16
possibilities of frequencies separated by 11025/1024=10.766 Hz, each
symbol transmission being done on only one frequency for a duration
equal to 1024/11025*1000=92.88 ms. So, the 15 symbols are transmitted in
15*1024/11025=1,393 s."

73 Sholto
K7TMG