On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 01:00:11PM -0700, Sholto Fisher wrote:
> I wonder when & how they surveyed the W1AW listeners?
> Perhaps I missed the opportunity to respond? Did anyone here respond to
> their survey?

Survey? I certainly wasn't aware of one. I think I'd have remembered if
it had been in, or announced in, QST, and I don't remember anything of
the sort. That may be my memory going, but I think not.

I _suppose_ it could have been conducted as part of their broadcasts,
with a request that people respond by mail or to a given E-mail address.
Since I don't copy the W1AW code or RTTY transmissions, I wouldn't have
seen them in those cases.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
mi...@mikea.ath.cx