It all shows a severe electromagnetic incompatibility in your "shack".

Check if all goes OK with dummy load, both at the HF radio and at the
tuner output.

If all goes OK with a dummy load, then you may have RF feedback (bad)
into your power line, that feeds all the "faulty" equipment.

It is quite normal that an efficient antenna induces RF in all wires
parallel to it, and that includes the power line.
To attempt to solve that you should use a low pass filter. That filter
should have an inductor input so it effectively
DIMINISHES the parasitically originated circulating RF current.

I have had to resort to ferrites in many cables, when running 100 watts
or more in RTTY, packet and SSB.
I have had susceptible mice and keyboards, that have needed "special
treatment" with extra filtering.

Just isolate the origin and work step by step, evaluating the results
and attempting to find sensible solutions.
A single solution may or may not be possible.More often than not,
multiple steps will be required,
as RF may be induced in every wire in the neighborhood.  .

73 & GL,

Jose, CO2JA

---

doug_tara2005 escribió:
> Hi,
>
>   I'm having a little problem with my antenna tuner when transmitting PSK-31
> above 30 watts.  I have a IC-706MKIIG with a MFJ-945E.  Both are on their own
> power supply and well grounded. When I transmit PSK-31, it locks up my
> IC-2820H (D-STAR) radio (unable to transmit DV, analog or control the radio).
> My IC-2820H is on a different power supply and also grounded.  The radios and
> tuner are about 3-4 feet apart from each other.  Additionally, I use to have
> a KPC-9612 and it also locked up from time to time and had to do a hard
> reset.  I didn't think anything was at fault and have sold my KPC-9612, but
> the PSK-31/auto tuner could have also been locking it up.  Does anyone else
> have this problem?  Can anyone give me good advise about my setup?
>
> --73 de Doug (N1OBU)

Participe en Universidad 2010, del 8 al 12 de febrero de 2010
La Habana, Cuba
http://www.universidad2010.cu

SEGUNDO SEMINARIO INTERNACIONAL LEGADO Y DIVERSIDAD. ARQUITECTURA Y URBANISMO.

El rescate de los valores urbanos y arquitectónicos en tiempos de
globalización

Colegio de San Gerónimo, La Habana Vieja, noviembre 24-27, 2009