was just on 7173 and didn't hear anyone is that usb or LSB for 40 meters.

Bob AD5VJ

  _____

From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of AD5VJ Bob
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 11:47 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [digitalradio] New to SSTV

Hi Garrett

Thanks very much for the information, I am a sponge right now so all
information is good Hi Hi

I didn't realize it but when I went to bed last night I left the rig on 14.233
because I was listening for DX.

I have 5 call signs in the log and just rx a really cool pic of a cockpit in an
airplane of some kind.

This is just too cool for words (guess we'll have to use pictures).

Bob AD5VJ

  _____