Hello Scott,

>non-selective QSO in ARQ FAE
It is to call any Ham, mainly for a QSO.

>selective QSO in ARQ FAE
To call some precise Ham (for eaxmple, to leave a message to an ARQ FAE
beacon).

>wanted to try ALE400 but find the MultiPSK interface fairly impenetrable,
>i.e. if you don't mind me fumbling through it!! We might
All the options are default ones. You don't need to modify them (at least at
first).

About the help in Multipsk:

- To bring up the text help (contextual sensitive one), click on the right
button of the mouse, with the cursor over the mode button "ALE400", for
example).
- Also use the button hints (wait a fraction of second over a button).

73
Patrick