Has anyone tried keyboard-to-keyboard connected BPSK63? (I assume that it is
connected and not UI, as we are talking about the FRACK option).

Also, am I correct that PAX/PAX2 will run in connected mode? For some reason I
thought they were UI-only, but now I cannot tell.

I'm interested in these soundcard ARQ modes.