Dick,

> It will be interesting to see how your results alter with version 0.3.2.0 and
> future
> versions when released.> Dick G4BBH

Unfortunately, I haven't figured out a way to test ARQ modes like Winmor
without a more elaborate setup than the sound card path simulator. I can only
record / playback and test Winmors connect request mode.

Two PC's and an outboard HF simulator between them would be useful for this
sort of thing. It would allow one to test other modes like ALE-400 ARQ.

I should be able to use virtual audio cable to record my own signals straight
from the sound card during a live Winmor connect / file transfer and that would
allow me to capture the different modes as Winmor cycles through them.

I can then use those one-sided signals to see how they perform with various HF
path simulations. The problem is that Winmor might not acknowledge those
signals, but the constellation score might. That should give some indication of
how good or bad throughput might be.

Tony -K2MO