Andy,

Thanks for the Flarq tests last night.  That was really fun.  I can see
how useful this can be in emergency communications in addition to a
program like Winmor.  Winmor with its capabilities to send email through
the Winlink network and NBEMS with its peer to peer capabilities to send
error free digital data.  I like Flarq's capability to use a simple
setup like a low power radio, simple antenna and especially that $1.50
USB sound card that you were using :-)

73, Ron ny3j