Patrick Lindecker wrote:
> Hello Steinar,
>
> I left my transceiver on duty and that is what I got (QTH near Paris).

The message from Patrick reminded me to give my location as well.

QTH = Bolsover, Derbyshire, East Midlands
QRA = IO93if

Distance, using IARU locators, from G0DJA to LA5VNA = 1033km Az = 41
degrees.

Antenna = doublet (40m top wire, centre fed with open wire feeder)
running almost North to South and about 6m AGL.

Height ASL = 170m.

Now getting fewer decodes, although WSJT is indicating that it is still
occasionally getting something on the even minutes.

173600  3  -23 -0.4   65  3 *      LA5VNA/B                  1   0

Dave (G0DJA)