OK,

I give up.

You don't seem able to make room for everyone.

So, I'll sign out of all the WSPR and WSJT modes and will not recognise
any of your modes.
In the round, you may decide that I'm not worth worrying about.

However, I will tell anyone who cares to ask about why I decided to tell
people why WSPR and WSJT were not modes that seemed to be ones that I use...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: