> Wikipedia: "Discriminatory behaviors take many forms, but they all
> involve some form of exclusion or rejection."^[ <#cite_note-0>

As a social scientist, I must point out that Wikipedia's definition as quoted
is incomplete.  Discrimination is about differentiating among options based on
some criteria.  When the criteria are invalid, discrimination becomes an anti
social behavior.

Discrimination is not fundamentally evil.  It is a necessary part of survival.
One does not "include" poisonous berries into one's diet simply because failing
to do so is immoral in some way.  Nor does one include dangerous people into
one's social circle (normally) as self interest in personal survival supercedes
such flexibility.

Nobody forces QRP stations to be uncompetitive in a QRO environment.  That is
nature, which also discriminates all the time, a phenomenon for which we should
be grateful.

73 de Dave, NF2G