  From: KH6TY
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 2:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] VHF Digital?

  Check page 30 in the June 2009 QST.

  73

Skip KH6TY

  Rotten Robbie wrote:

    I'm curious to what is the reason for a lack of interest on VHF/UHF FM to
do anything other than talk on the local repeater.

    The Rigblaster has everything necessary to connect a computer to a VFH
RICEBOX. I have been looking at being able to control the RICEBOX through the
microphone connector.

    Bob Macklin
    K5MYJ
    Seattle, Wa.