> The worst case and I see this once, transmission is not
> possible in BPSK (or only at very high speeds as 125 bauds or more).

Why not bite the bullet and use PSK125R and pskmail client-to-client arq.
It adds an interleaver, is less susceptible to doppler effects
and adds full duplex arq at more than PSK31 typing speed and 125 Hz bandwidth.
 It takes the  guessing out of received text and you only type everything 1x...
( NO macros with NAME NAME NAME RST RST RST QTH QTH).
It is also a better match for your CW filter.

Drawback: it does tranfer your typos without error.

Rein PA0R

.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional