  From: Rick Westerfield
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 7:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] RTTY decoding

  Download MixW 2.19. It is easy to install, free and you do not need much of a
processor. It uses your soundcard as the modem and an HF radio to gather the
signals. Your computer processor is the microcontroller, so to speak.

  There are numerous sources for the engineering behind RTTY digital signal
processing. Interesting stuff and it is a good place to start for young
electrical engineers. IEEE usually covers this topic very well and their
subscription rates for students are very low.

  What kind of HF radio do you have?

  Rick - KH2DF

  Sent from my iPhone