KH6TY wrote:
> Jose,
>
> We want to be able to use the mode on HF, but it is not our decision,
> but our FCC's decision, for whatever reasons they currently think are
> valid. Fortunately, it may work well on VHF and HF, so I plan to find out.

I hate to say this, as I'm sure I'll be called all sorts of names that I
don't deserve, but if we could get rid of many of the very loud European
stations, as well as the US ones, in the first few years of this new
mode, we might also attract less of the other people who seem to not
know how to operate the mode, but seem intent on working the "DX" at any
price...

Dave (G0DJA)