From: Dave Ackrill
Date: 20/02/2010 15:24:48
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Request for future development of ROS

I've thought of another feature to add to the list.

A button that stops transmission during a transmission period. The
reason is I just came back to the PC and my 16 Baud 'CQ' call was loaded
ready to go. However, whilst I was away, someone must have transmitted
in 1 baud mode and, because my system was in 'Auto' it had changed to 1
baud. I did not realise this until I hit the PTT button and wondered
why it was taking so long the transmit!

Other than closing the program down and restarting it, I couldn't see a
way to stop the transmission of a very long CQ string in 1 baud.

Dave (G0DJA)