I got a good response to my question last week about the reasons for the FSK
or RTTY mode button on my Kenwood TS-940sat, Tentec Paragon, and the clubs
Icom ic-746pro.

Now I need to ask this - what frequencies are usually used on each band to do
RTTY? The NAQP RTTY contest is this weekend and they are saying the ONLY bands
not allowed for contest credit is 160m and the WARC bands.

The ARRL's 'suggested' band plan calls for the following frequencies:
80m - 3.570-3.600MHz
40m - 7.040 and 7.080-7.125MHz
30m - 10.130-10.140MHz
20m - 14.070-14.095MHz
17m - 18.100-18.105MHz
15m - 21.070-21.110MHz
12m - 24.920-24.925MHz
10m - 28.070-28.150MHz

Should I stick with these as my guidelines for this weekend or are there other
areas of each band I should look for contacts?

Thanks,

James W8ISS