No, I have not, because Olivia is usually found in different frequencies than those where packet activity is found on this side of planet Earth, and in general, packet sysops and Olivia users know their way around and do not step over others toes. Very seldom I have experienced Olivia to Olivia QRM, I have heard the other's tones showing up near to the frequency I have been using, it has shown up on the waterfall but it did no impairment to reception. I have to add that I only have copied one side of the other's QSO, so it is quite likely that he did not hear my correspondent either. Nothing to create fuss about.