You won't get far with PSK500, as most US servers
listen on PSK250 as default.

You could try the pskmail mailing lists where the server sysops
hang out..: http://www.freelists.org/archive/pskmail

You may end up organizing your own server.... that  is how we did it in
Europe...

For frequencies see:
http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/PSKmailservers
there you see the servers are either on PSK250 or on THOR22..

73,

Rein PA0R