We have been using PSK63 for APRS inside PSKmail from 2003 to 2005,
and we have dropped it. Reason was the long duration of the frames, which made
them
extremely vulnarable to qrm, qrn and other goodies.

We are now using PSK250 and PSK500R with a lot more success, also the pskmail
protocol has advantages as the AX25 protocol carries far too much information
for
use on HF.

But your mileage may vary...

73,