Thank you for identifying the station for me:
2010/05/06   08:08  [ON0FS]   10145.5  PACTOR II/III   Public  JO10ST   1.1.8.1
  Current
JO10ST is the right distance for an S7 signal, and he should be able to hear me
with the same strength.

Pactor II/III is illegal in Belgium on 10.145

I will contact the OP.

Tnx,

Rein PA0R