Hi Rain

You have absolutely right . ROS are sending data from your PC to the
cluster. Try to type the IP address  90.225.73.203:8000 into your
browser and you get this:

login: GET / HTTP/1.1

Host: 90.225.73.203:8000
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Keep-Alive: 115
Connection: keep-alive

Sorry GET / HTTP/1.1 is an invalid callsign

Then try to type c:>telnet 90.225.73.203 8000 , then you will see that
this is TELNET and  that explains the funny call sings . Whe people is
bande in this software whey are using a fake call sign . This fake call
sign is the sent to the cluster when people is in RX mode.

I hope this is understandable .

LA5VNA Steinar