On Dec 21, 2008, at 7:59 PM, Holger Dengler wrote:

Hi Marc,

Marc Vertes schrieb:
The command 'dim mkjob LibURL [Dir]' now replaces the previous
'dim mklib LibUrl [Dir]'
The comamand 'dim job [-l] [Dir]' now replaces the previous
'dim lib [-l] [Dir]'

Thanks a lot!
Both versions (dim-0.5-mv1 and dim-0.5-mv4) are working fine here on MacOSX (BSD). I rebuilt my dimlib and re-imported all versions. Some of them seems to have several problems when I run "dim check -a". Is it correct, that fixlib() doesn't fix any problem? I can't find any fixing code in the soure. But that's more or less a minor problem...

Hello Holger,

Some old versions are corrupted in the archive. I should probably clean them up. It's true that fixlib() doesn't fix anything yet. The purpose, not implemented yet, is to reconstruct the expanded version from the archive, or the archive from the expanded version, in case of error.

I plan some changes in the format of archives (author signatures, simplifications of layout), so coding of fixlib is not the priority right now.

Regards,

Marc

--

cu -HD-