Hi,

If your app is based on GTK+ only (without any X11 calls and the like)
it shouldn't be a problem since GTK+ runs on top of DirectFB.
There's a DFBTerm that could be used as xterm.
There are still many apps that are not supported by DirectFB, you should
check each app separately.
Basically, the apps using Qt (although someone is working on it),
wxWidgets, Tcl/Tk and apps that uses specific things provided by a X11
Window Manager are not supported, yet :(

Regards,
--
Pedro Aguilar