From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Nick Flor
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 13:46
To: Hanania Salzer; discuss@ppig.org
Subject: RE: PPIG discuss: When agile goes bad....

Hanania, what scientific methods would you propose to evaluate competing
software development perspectives?

BTW, I think Fleck's "Genesis and Development of a Scientific Fact"  is far
more relevant to the discussion of method adoption than Kuhn's.

- Nick
--
Nick V. Flor, PhD
Associate Professor, Information Systems