Jeff,

A 256 setting results in the following error:

problems allocating a buffer with the given max output buffer constraint

Jim

From: Jeff Long
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2023 6:04 AM
To: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Wavefile Source does not stream its audio to the end of the file.

This is due to the way GNU Radio decides when a flowgraph is done. Since the
audio rate is so low, most of the wavfile fits in the block buffer, the block
sees that there is no more data to load and declares itself done.

There are buffer size controls that might help. On the advanced tab for the
wavfile source, try setting the MAX output buffer to something like 256 and see
if that helps.