Greetings GNU Radio Community!

We are excited to announce that the GNU Radio Conference 2024 (GRCon24)
will be held on September 16-20 at the Knoxville Convention Center in
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. Please Save-the-Date! Attendee registration for
the event is already open. More details about the event for attendees,
participants, and sponsors are available on the event website.

https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon/

https://events.gnuradio.org/event/24/

The Call for Participation (CfP) opens today (Friday March 1). Submissions
for papers, posters, talks, workshops, and other contributions are now
being accepted through the GRCon24 website. The Call for Participation will
close on Monday June 17.

https://events.gnuradio.org/event/24/abstracts/

If you have any questions about attending and/or participating, or if you
would like to find out more about becoming one of our valued sponsors, then
please contact us here on the mailing list, or via email at
gr...@gnuradio.org, or via our Matrix chat server at
https://chat.gnuradio.org/. Note that this event can only be successful
because of our sponsors. The link below contains more information about
sponsorship opportunities.

https://events.gnuradio.org/event/24/page/158-sponsorship-opportunities

Since GRCon is run by a group of volunteers, we are also looking for people
to help with both the planning of the event and assisting during the
event.  If you are interested in volunteering in any capacity, please see
the link below, or please reach out to us at gr...@gnuradio.org.

https://events.gnuradio.org/event/24/page/159-volunteer-opportunities

We look forward to seeing you at GRCon24 !!

Sincerely,
The GRCon24 Organizers