No worries, I am glad you were able to reply. I just want to ask a few
questions before editing my proposal.
1. So the idea was to explore multiple open source error correcting
libraries and use only one of them in the gr-fec module as an optional
dependency or OOT module?
2. The goal of the project will be to develop a test bench for the
existing blocks in GNU Radio in comparison to other open source libraries ?
3. Is the project size Large or Medium ?
4. Do I need to explain the code in detail of how I will integrate the
chosen library to the gr-fec package?
5. What should my proposal mainly focus on ? The integration of the library
or How the test bench is set up?
>From my understanding of the previous mail the project's main objectives
are: 1) Introduce modern FEC codes to the gr-fec module. 2) Provide a test
bench for error correction codes in the gr-fec package 3) Provide library
based (optional) additional implementations for code blocks.

Sorry for my poor spelling errors in my previous proposal, I will get them
fixed asap. It's GNU Radio noted!!