On 4/30/24 21:40, Gary Schafer wrote:

Sorry about my misunderstanding. I recreated a portion of your flowgraph just to see what it would do. I left the 16 kHz sample rate but with a 2^15 time record size. Once I ran the flowgraph, it was 17.5 seconds before the Number Sink updated, and 34 seconds before the spectral display (vector sink) updated. However, after that time, each update roughly twice per second. Is that different from what you're seeing?

I disabled the rational resample so I'm using 500 samples/sec and 500 bins rather than 512/512, and that has broken the vector sink,. It's getting late here so let me experiment more tomorrow and get back with some results.

Thanks!
John