Hi all,

I have grabbed the latest GNustep from svn yesterday and am now trying to Terminal.app. I get

 Compiling file TerminalViewPrefs.m ...
<command line>:9:9: warning: ISO C requires whitespace after the macro name TerminalViewPrefs.m: In function `-[TerminalViewDisplayPrefs _pickFont]': TerminalViewPrefs.m:439: error: `NSFontManager' undeclared (first use in this function)

Heck, I looked into /usr/src/core/gui/Source and found no NSFontManager.m. Where is this class gone? As far as I know this is part of the OPENSTEP spec!? Has it been removed by intention?

Thanks,

  Andreas