The ravynOS project's goal is to reproduce macOS and be binary compatible.
Our aim is to be as portable as possible.  The goals of the two projects
are fundamentally different.   I told the maintainer she is more than
welcome to use GNUstep code so long as she follows the licensing rules as
outlined by the LGPL.

It looks like a very interesting project.  GC

--
Gregory Casamento
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=352392 - Become a Patron