Albert,

Which part of my response gave you the impression that I thought you were
attacking me?   I see no controversy.

On Sun, Sep 3, 2023 at 16:08 Albert Palacios <optimi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I already said that I didn't want to create controversy, I'm sorry if my
> last email made you feel attacked. It wasn't the intention.

I don’t feel attacked.  I am simply asking you further questions.

I'm not sure what the theme of the first image is, but both images speak
> for themselves; neither of them represents what I understand as 'a modern
> theme’.

So you don’t consider the windows theme which uses windows 10 widgets to be
modern?

Also the rik theme is fairly close to macOS in its looks.

So I am wondering if we can have a clearer picture of what you mean by
modern.  Could you please provide a concrete example of something that fits
your definition of a modern theme?

If I'm not mistaken, the second image is related to the 'rik' theme. I've
> looked at some parts of this code, to develop the one I am working with.
> Mostly to build the base of the project and understand the naming
> conventions.

Please feel free to ask questions on the list.

Anyway, I think that the GitHub code of rik theme simply isn't functioning.
> But I may be wrong, last time I tried was a long time ago.

That pic was taken some time ago but I am unaware that it is broken at
present.  You could be pointing to the wrong repo.

Yours GC